Advantages of self publishing with Bookbound
- You’ll have the benefit of 25+ years of experience in the industry
- A complete, one-stop service – from design, artwork and type setting to printing and delivery to your door
- You can order from as few as 10 copies to as many as you need
- Your book will be produced to commercial quality just like we do for trade-publishers
- Your choice of paperback, hardcover, saddlestitched or wirebound book
- Your book can be a book of poems, family or area history, training manual, fiction or non-fiction novel, cartoons, a workbook or almost anything else
- You can be a private author or business author anywhere in Australia
- Ask for free advice on all aspects of self-publishing
- Free, competitively priced quotes for your book
- You’ll deal with a family business with a helpful, trustworthy attitude
- You, too, can be another of our many hundreds of satisfied customers
- Your enquiry is appreciated and we are always happy to assist
- You and your project will be dealt with on a personal level
The books arrived first thing this morning and I have glanced through them with pleasure. The whole volume has been beautifully designed and printed. I hope I shall now be inspired to put together another slim volume for next year.
– Ray Southall, author of Early Days among others
For all your patience and attention to detail with Time and Tide, thank you. I am sure all the Port Stephens FAW members agree you have done us proud.
– Christine Gregory, editor of Time and Tide, Port Stephens FAW anthology
Dear Eric, although I haven’t met you, I feel like I know you. Thank you for helping create my Tough Love book which I hope will help many people. Thank you for getting it done on time (and early), so we had less heart palpitations.
– Shivani Gupta, author of Tough Love
Bookbound made a significant contribution to the success of the Military of the Hunter book project. Your unstinting professional advice, design, layout and set up work gave us a fine looking book that has received much favourable comment.
– Laurie Kelly, editor Military of the Hunter
I am proudly sitting with my back in the sun reading a book that arrived yesterday in the mail – I am holding MY VERY OWN BOOK. Everything that matters to me has been reflected in it really well and I am so happy with the way it looks, feels and reads. That’s what really matters. A huge sense of accomplishment and fulfilment … wanting to share with you. Thanks Eric for everything you have done for me to date.
– Christina Guidotti, author of How to have it all
They have arrived – and it looks like a real book! The cover is striking. Many thanks!
– Gillian Turner, author of Y the X?
Outstanding work – thank you so much for all your patience. We have the book online on PK’s site.
– Jacqui James for PK Menon, author of Driven
The books have arrived. Thanks so much. They are great and such good timing, with it being Pat’s birthday tomorrow. She is so happy.
– Janelle Falconer, Oh Florence
Just want to let you know the books arrived today. They look great. Thanks so much for all your help with my project. I don’t plan for that to be the last book I write so leaving you alone may be a temporary thing.
– Jo Callaghan, author of All the Pieces of Me